Video: Media Starts Focusing On Ron Paul
He was on CNN on Sunday, and the interview was posted to YouTube.
I really like what he’s saying.
Here are some interesting stats about Paul…
* He has never voted to raise taxes.
* He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
* He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
* He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
* He has never taken a government-paid junket.
* He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
* He voted against the Patriot Act.
* He voted against regulating the Internet.
* He voted against the Iraq war.
* He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
* He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
One could say he’s one of the few true conservatives running for President this year.