You Won’t Believe What Michael Phelps Eats Everyday
Personally, I’m not that shocked, because if you’re working out 5 hours a day, 6 days a week, you’re need the energy.
Still, this isn’t exactly the healthiest regiment…
- 4,000 calories per meal…
- Breakfast: 3 fried-egg sandwiches w/ cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions and mayonnaise.
- Brunch: 3 slices of french toast w/ powered sugar, a 5 egg omelet, 3 chocolate chip pancakes, a heaping bowl of grits, and 2 cups of coffee to wash it all down.
- Lunch: 1 pound of pasta, 2 large ham and cheese sandwiches slathered (with mayo…of course!) and 1,000 calories of energy drinks to choke it down.
- Dinner: Another pound of pasta and a whole pizza!
- And of course he needs another 1,000 calories in energy drinks to hit the grand total of…drum roll please…12,000 CALORIES!!!
I mean, that’s impressive, no matter how you look at it. Just the cost alone of all that food is intimidating.
And yet, he’s gone gold 5 for 5 so far and has won more Olympic medals than any other American in history.
Keep eating Michael!
BEST COMMENT EVER:
From Jimmy the Dhimmi:
Never mind the calories, whats fascinating to me is how he can perform so well with all that poop inside him. I wonder if he times his meals so he can schedule a massive dump before he swims – hitting the pool before he hits the pool, so to speak.
Something tells me that Phelps has his pooping schedule timed down to a hundredth of a second. He’s THAT good!