Let’s Travel in the U.S.
Need help planning a vacation this summer? Here is a complied listed, of the top ten places to visit in the U.S.
The Top Ten
1. Yellowstone, CA. Rated the number destination spot in the United States, Yellowstone is a place that is sure to take your breath away. With several steaming geysers, multicolored pools, bubbling hot springs and several hiking trails that draw out for miles. This town has plenty to excite any nature-lover. Love wildlife? Animal fans will appreciate a visit to the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center to learn about local wildlife.
2. Washington, D.C. Why not visitthenation’s capital? Aside from housing the President, this city has a lot going for it. Iconic landmarks like the Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument allows visitors to sightsee for days. Want more? Exploring one of the free Smithsonian museums or the botanical gardens , but make sure to save some energy for an evening out D.C. has a lively restaurant and bar scene.
3. Third place to visit in the United State is San Diego, CA. This lovely ocean town can satisfy the needs of many different traveler types. While the beach is the main attraction, the city also brags about its energetic sporting culture and a vibrant downtown dining scene. Plus, the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld offer good times for all ages.
4. Continuing the west coast, let us travel up a bit to our number four spot, San Francisco. Known as thebohemian capital, San Fran has an unabashed liberalism that very few cities can match. The best way to explore this city is by each individual neighborhood. From the Mission to the Castro, visitors appreciate each enclave’s diverse offerings. And do not forget to check out Fisherman’s Wharf and Alcatraz.
5. Why not first the big Apple while you are at it? Filled with museum-strolling, opera-watching, and bar-hopping the sheer number of things to do in the New York City puts most other cities to shame. And when you need a breather from the city’s busy streetlife and soaring skyscrapers, retreat to scenic Central Park or smaller Bryant Park.
6. Our number six place to visit it Maui. Can you say perfect?Maui has thepostcard-perfect beaches and otherworldly terrain, Maui is truly escapism at its finest. While vacationing you can spend your time admiring magnificent scenery as you cruise along the legendary Road to Hana or lounge across the wine-colored sands of Kaihalulu. Also make sure you sample the island’s scrumptious seafood.
7. Sister to Maui is Honolulu. Rated as our number seven Oahu features a nice balance of modern city life and shimmering shorelines. With year round pleasant temperatures and sunshine, you can visit at any time. Waikiki Beach promises to not only please, leave you with a feeling of relaxation.
8. The U.S Virgin Islands has nature, history, sunbathing and all the shopping you can find. With its extraordinary natural beauty of the USVI is a traveling spot that will keep you returning.
9. What’s the famous line? Oh yeah, I’m going to Disneyworld. Housed in Orlando, Fl the ultimate family vacation to Disney World is a classic American rite of passage. But don’t worry it is not all just for kids, the creators of Disney have added adult entertainment as well. Disney World offers escapism of a sort unlike anywhere else.
10. Yosemite is the perfect place for adventure- and nature-seekers alike. Here you can visit famous landmarks like Half Dome and El Capitan, or get some exercise hiking the John Muir Trail. Visitors can even make the vacation a camping trip instead of a hotel if you prefer. Visit in the spring, summer of fall to avoid the winter’s wet and harsh weather conditions.
Do not care for any on the list try this places: Chicago, Anchorage, Las Vegas, or Cape Cod. Whatever your preference there are many different places in the U.S that is worth visiting.
Thousands of travelers have weighed in on various polls to help determine the recommend the best spots to vacation in the USA. From beach destinations (like Maui and San Diego) to national parks (like Yellowstone and Yosemite) to big cities (like New York and San Francisco) we hope this list helps you come up with your next vacation.